Take a look of rural Jamaica from the hills on a Zipline canopy tour. This includes a bumpy, off road jeep safari ride through the mountains. You will also see the local fruits and lots more. It is the longest and safest in the Caribbean. Travelers needs to be in good health condition for light hiking, 60-265 lbs, and between 8 and 99 years old.
- Traveling at speeds of 40 miles per hour.
- 5 ziplines up to 1,600 feet (487 m) long.
- Forest views above the treetops.
- Exciting off-roading aboard military-style vehicle.
- Sampling fresh coconut, pineapple, sugar cane & palms.
- 20 or more than 20 peoples are required in a group for reservation.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- No photos or videos allowed in the house.
- Not recommended for the physically challenged.
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery.
- Not handicapped accessible.